- UPBEAT International School (hereinafter referred to as “our school”) protects the personal information from our general users (hereinafter referred to as “users”) that is shared to our school through the information provision site (hereinafter referred to as “our website”) managed by our school. Any personal information obtained through our website from users will be treated as confidential and will not be provided to third parties without permission, except as required by law.
- 1What is personal information?
- Personal information includes a broad range of information such as name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, e-mail address etc., that could identify an individual.
- 2 How is the information stored and protected
- Our school, on operational management, attempts to manage security of personal information, and endeavors to prevent leakage or loss of information. Our school shall make consideration not to compromise the individual’s privacy and manage it safely and appropriately.
- 3Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information will not be disclosed or provided to any third party without consent of the customer. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
（１）The user’s consent has been obtained.
（２）Disclosure or provision is required within the scope allowed by laws or regulations.
（３）DDisclosure is required to protect human life, health, or property in cases where obtaining the user’s consent is difficult.
- 4Purpose of using personal information
Our school will use the acquired personal information to the extent necessary to carry out the business concerned and will not use it for any other purpose.
The specific purposes of using personal information in the company are as follows.
・To fulfill the contents of user’s application
・When providing our school services at the request of customers
・To provide information (guidance, etc.) to customers by email, telephone, etc.
・To respond to the opinions and requests of users
・When it becomes necessary to contact users for the purpose of after-sales service, maintenance, etc. after the provision of our school service
If we change the above purpose of use, we will notify the person in principle in writing or publish it on our website.
- We will comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information held by our school, and review and improve the policies in each of the above items as appropriate.
2-3-18 Hachiban Atsuta, Nagoya, Aichi
1-5-1 Yoshimoto-cho, Nakagawa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi
201, Shimadagaoka, Tempaku, Nagoya, Aichi
301, Shimadagaoka, Tempaku, Nagoya, Aichi